Before I jump in, here’s a little update about what’s going on.
When I first started this blog I wanted to stay “anonymous” but now, I don’t care. So, Hi. I’m Victoria. Nice to meet you. I also had the intentions of posting on here daily and obviously, that hasn’t happened…..so…sorry. To help me stay on track, I’ve created a sort of schedule to go by. This is really just a rough draft because I’m indecisive and change my mind on a daily basis, but here it is:
Mundane Mondays– Because Monday’s suck, I’ll try and brighten them up. I’m not really sure what this day’s posts will be about, the title just seemed catchy. So I guess we’ll see what happens next Monday!
Tid-bit Tuesdays– I love sharing little bits of knowledge with people, so that’s what is going to happen. Whether it be health, or DIYs, or even little tutorials.
What I Ate Wednesdays– Mostly because I love food, and I love these videos/posts. So why not? I’ll take you through my meals of the day. I don’t know. Maybe it’ll be interesting.
Tune-in Thursdays– This is kind of my “whatever” day where I can just talk about whatever my heart desires. Fill you in on my life, what’s going on, that kind of stuff. ya feel?
Follow me Fridays– This one I’m not positive about, and I need your input. I enjoy watching vlogs so I thought I could add in a day where I took y’all around with me, and Fridays are my days off so I thought it’d be a good day to do it. But would you guys be interested in that? Let me know!
Saturday Storytime– This. This one is my favorite. I love writing and telling stories. It’s why I started this blog. So I thought, why not set aside a day to do just that? I thought it’d be fun to give y’all a writing prompt too and we can all share stories together!
Sunday Funday– Because duh.
So tell me what you think, give me some feedback. If there are days you don’t like at all, seriously, tell me. It’s all for you guy, that’s why I’m here!
For the rest of the week I’ll follow this schedule and see how it goes. That being said, welcome to the first Tid-Bit Tuesday! *cue the confetti*
A couple months ago I started a job that requires me to drive 45 min away and drive on a super busy road, so in order to make it on time I have to wake up so. freaking. early. And if you are anything like me, mornings are evil. So here’s some tid-bits to get you through the AM.
- Set your alarm an extra hour earlier. When you have to be up by 6, its truly heartbreaking to set an alarm at 5, I know. But trust me, it makes actually getting out of the bed on time so much easier.
- Set a tall glass of water by your bed the night before, and then drink it as soon as you wake up. Not only is the good for your digestive system, it also really wakes you up. Besides, you get super dehydrated through the night and your body will thank you.
- If your wear glasses, just put your glasses on. I know it sounds weird, but trust me. As soon as I can see clearly, I become more alert. Besides, have you ever tried to sleep with glasses on? Shits painful.
- Stretch. Scream. Whatever you gotta do to wake your body up. You’ve basically been in a coma for 8 hours so you gotta get your muscles moving. Its not cute, I look and sound like a baby dinosaur, but it works.
- Sit up. It’s so simple, but once you’re up, you’re up.
- Lastly, set a back up alarm for about 15 min after you meant to get up. Just in case.
And that’s all folks!
YEEE I’m excited for this new set up!
Again, give me some feed back, tell me what you think about the schedule, tell me some ways you wake up in the morning, talk to me! I’m lonely 😦